Software AG to buy back to up 110 mln euros worth of own shares
FRANKFURT Oct 25 (Reuters) - German business software maker Software AG said it would buy back own shares worth up to 110 million euros ($151.8 million) by May 16.
It said in a statement on Friday it would buy the shares on the stock exchange.
($1 = 0.7245 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |