Yellen sends paperwork for Fed nomination to Senate -White House
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE Oct 25 (Reuters) - The White House said on Friday that Janet Yellen's paperwork for her nomination as chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve has been submitted to the Senate, and confirmed she will begin meeting with members of the Senate Banking Committee next week.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image