VIETNAM PRESS-FPT Jan-Sept gross profit rises 5 pct y/y - Dau Tu
FPT Corp, a leading Vietnamese technology company, said its January-September gross profit rose 5 percent from a year earlier to 1.84 trillion dong ($87.3 million) as revenue jumped 14 percent, the Dau Tu (Investment) newspaper said.
Technology and telecommunications accounted for 76 percent of the Hanoi-based company's profit, the report added.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |