Yahoo Japan to buy back up to 30 bln yen own shares
TOKYO Oct 25 (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan said on Friday it would buy back up to 60 million, or 30 billion yen ($308 million) worth of own shares, equivalent to 1.0 percent of its outstanding stock.
It will buy back the shares between Oct. 28 and Jan. 31, it said in a statement. ($1 = 97.3750 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats