Czech left takes lead in early election - partial results
PRAGUE Oct 26 (Reuters) - Czech centre-left Social Democrats took an early lead in the central European country's parliamentary election, partial results showed on Saturday.
The party, which plans to raise taxes for banks and big firms, led with 22.2 percent of the vote after 10 percent of polling stations had reported. A new centrist protest movement called ANO had 18.3 percent and the Communists 18.0 percent.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources