Czech left leads vote count, new party second - partial results
PRAGUE Oct 26 (Reuters) - The centre-left Social Democrats held onto their lead in the Czech republic's parliamentary election, partial results showed on Saturday.
The party led with 21.3 percent of the vote after 80 percent of polling stations had reported. The new centrist protest movement ANO had 18.7 percent and the Communists were third with 15.7 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea