Czech left leads vote count, new party second - partial results
PRAGUE Oct 26 (Reuters) - The centre-left Social Democrats held onto their lead in the Czech republic's parliamentary election, partial results showed on Saturday.
The party led with 21.3 percent of the vote after 80 percent of polling stations had reported. The new centrist protest movement ANO had 18.7 percent and the Communists were third with 15.7 percent.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting