Hindustan Unilever Q2 net profit up 13 pct y/y
MUMBAI Oct 26 (Reuters) - Hindustan Unilever Ltd's second-quarter net profit rose 13.2 percent year-on-year, the Indian unit of Anglo-Dutch Unilever Plc said in a statement on Saturday.
India's largest manufacturer of household products and consumer goods made a net profit of 9.14 billion rupees ($148.39 million) in the quarter to end-September compared with a profit of 8.07 billion rupees in the same period a year ago.
Analysts had expected a net profit of 8.7 billion rupees for the quarter, according to Thomson Reuters Starmine Estimates.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32