UPDATE 1-Mexican homebuilders Homex. Geo postpone filing third-qtr results
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilders Homex and Geo, which are struggling under heavy debt loads and flagging sales, said on Friday they would delay publishing their third-quarter results.
Homex said it would post its results no later than Nov. 12, while Geo also said it was postponing its latest results after not issuing its second-quarter earnings.
Homex said in a regulatory filing: "The company has been in the process of restructuring, which has led to enormous amounts of extra work for those working at the company, who are themselves in charge of a reduced workforce."
Mexico's homebuilders like Homex, Geo and Urbi were dropped from Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index after failing to file their second-quarter results in a timely manner.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'