CORRECTED-China Construction Bank Q3 net profit rises 9.4 pct misses estimates
(Corrects Q3 net profit to 56.8 billion yuan from 56.5 billion, percent change to 9.4 pct from 8.9 pct)
SHANGHAI Oct 27 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank Corp , the country's No.2 lender, posted a rise in third-quarter net profit of 9.4 percent, slightly missing estimates.
Net profit rose to 56.8 billion yuan in July-September from 51.91 billion yuan a year earlier, CCB said on Sunday. That compares with an average estimate of 57.69 billion yuan in a Reuters poll of four analysts.
(Reporting By Gabriel Wildau; Editing by Michael Perry and Jane Baird)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation