Shanghai to increase supply of affordable housing after home price rises
SHANGHAI Oct 27 (Reuters) - Shanghai will increase the supply of affordable housing following home price rises in September, Vice Mayor Yang Xiong said on Sunday.
Yang also told a press conference in Shanghai that the city would crack down on illegal activities in the real estate market, without giving details. (Reporting by Pete Sweeney; Writing by Samuel Shen; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone