BlackRock shares could rise further: Barron's
(Reuters) - Shares of money manager BlackRock Inc (BLK.N) have even more room to climb, keeping up its recent streak, Barron's reported in its October 28 edition.
The firm's stock has been up 65 percent over a year ago and is trading at one of the highest multiples of its asset manager peers such as T. Rowe Price (TROW.O). Still, the financial newspaper said BlackRock's shares could rise another 15 percent.
The reason is a healthy mix of funds, strong cash flow and a good management team.
BlackRock stock closed nearly unchanged on Friday at $307.61.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation