BlackRock shares could rise further: Barron's
(Reuters) - Shares of money manager BlackRock Inc (BLK.N) have even more room to climb, keeping up its recent streak, Barron's reported in its October 28 edition.
The firm's stock has been up 65 percent over a year ago and is trading at one of the highest multiples of its asset manager peers such as T. Rowe Price (TROW.O). Still, the financial newspaper said BlackRock's shares could rise another 15 percent.
The reason is a healthy mix of funds, strong cash flow and a good management team.
BlackRock stock closed nearly unchanged on Friday at $307.61.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report