Zain Saudi third-quarter net loss narrows but misses forecasts
RIYADH Oct 27 (Reuters) - Zain Saudi, Saudi Arabia's third-largest telecoms operator, reported a narrowing loss for the third quarter on Sunday, missing analysts' forecasts, as its customer base rose by nearly a quarter.
It said in a bourse statement it made a net loss of 421 million riyals ($112 million) in the three months to Sept. 30, compared with a net loss of 493 million riyals a year ago. Five analysts polled by Reuters on average had forecast Zain Saudi would make a quarterly loss of 339 million riyals. (Reporting By Angus McDowall; editing by Jane Baird)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack