BRIEF-Apple CEO says will announce any capital return changes in new year
SEATTLE Oct 28 (Reuters) - * Apple inc ceo says board and management will consider wide range of capital return issues and announce any changes to current program in first part of new calendar year.
* Apple says ends quarter with $146.8 bln in cash plus short-term and long-term marketable securities, a sequential increase of $100 mln from june quarter.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped