BRIEF-Apple CEO says will announce any capital return changes in new year
SEATTLE Oct 28 (Reuters) - * Apple inc ceo says board and management will consider wide range of capital return issues and announce any changes to current program in first part of new calendar year.
* Apple says ends quarter with $146.8 bln in cash plus short-term and long-term marketable securities, a sequential increase of $100 mln from june quarter.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76