BRIEF-Apple CEO says will announce any capital return changes in new year
SEATTLE Oct 28 (Reuters) - * Apple inc ceo says board and management will consider wide range of capital return issues and announce any changes to current program in first part of new calendar year.
* Apple says ends quarter with $146.8 bln in cash plus short-term and long-term marketable securities, a sequential increase of $100 mln from june quarter.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |