BRIEF-Apple CEO says will announce any capital return changes in new year
SEATTLE Oct 28 (Reuters) - * Apple inc ceo says board and management will consider wide range of capital return issues and announce any changes to current program in first part of new calendar year.
* Apple says ends quarter with $146.8 bln in cash plus short-term and long-term marketable securities, a sequential increase of $100 mln from june quarter.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |