Apple sells 33.8 mln iPhones in quarter, in line with Street
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Apple Inc said on Monday it sold 33.8 million iPhones last quarter, roughly in line with analyst expectations, signaling that its new phones are not as unpopular as some had feared.
The company reported fiscal fourth-quarter revenue of $37.5 billion, ahead of Wall Street's average forecast of $36.8 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls