Argentine industrial output falls 0.2 pct in September vs year ago
BUENOS AIRES Oct 28 (Reuters) - Argentine industrial production shrank 0.2 percent in September from the same period a year ago, the government said on Monday.
Industrial output fell 0.8 percent in September from August on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to a statement from the INDEC national statistics institute.
Analysts polled by Reuters had expected a 2.5 percent rise during the month, according to the median forecast.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea