Argentine opposition leads in midterm vote-partial count
BUENOS AIRES Oct 27 (Reuters) - Argentina's opposition won the Buenos Aires province and other key districts in Sunday's midterm congressional election, according to partial results, Interior Minister Florencio Randazzo said on Sunday.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue