CaixaBank eyes Tier 2 market
LONDON, Oct 28 (IFR) - CaixaBank has mandated Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, CaixaBank, and Goldman Sachs to lead manage a euro-denominated 10-year non-call five-year Tier 2 issue.
The lead managers will hold an investor call at 11am London time and the transaction is expected to be priced tomorrow.
CaixaBank is rated BBB-/BBB by S&P/Fitch at the senior level, with the new deal expected to be BB+/BBB-. (Reporting by Helene Durand, editing by Julian Baker)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |