CaixaBank eyes Tier 2 market
LONDON, Oct 28 (IFR) - CaixaBank has mandated Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, CaixaBank, and Goldman Sachs to lead manage a euro-denominated 10-year non-call five-year Tier 2 issue.
The lead managers will hold an investor call at 11am London time and the transaction is expected to be priced tomorrow.
CaixaBank is rated BBB-/BBB by S&P/Fitch at the senior level, with the new deal expected to be BB+/BBB-. (Reporting by Helene Durand, editing by Julian Baker)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee