China slams "self deceiving" Japanese remarks
BEIJING Oct 28 (Reuters) - China's Foreign Ministry said on Monday that recent comments by Japanese politicians about China are "self deceiving", after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Japan was ready to be more assertive towards China.
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying also said Japan was to blame for breaking the status quo over a group of disputed uninhabited islands in the East China Sea.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich