Edwards Lifesciences earnings rise
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Monday reported higher third-quarter earnings on strong sales of its artificial heart valves that are implanted without major invasive surgery.
Third-quarter net income was $77 million, or 68 cents per share, compared with $69 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected 66 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food