Edwards Lifesciences earnings rise
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Monday reported higher third-quarter earnings on strong sales of its artificial heart valves that are implanted without major invasive surgery.
Third-quarter net income was $77 million, or 68 cents per share, compared with $69 million, or 58 cents per share, a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected 66 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |