UN nuclear talks with Iran to continue Tuesday
VIENNA Oct 28 (Reuters) - The U.N. nuclear watchdog and Iran will continue talks for a second day on Tuesday about Iran's disputed atomic programme, an official for the agency said on Monday.
The official added that the International Atomic Energy Agency would not make a statement at the end of Monday's session, which was continuing.
The talks are due to resume at 0900 GMT on Tuesday.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials