CORRECTED-TABLE-Keyence -6-MTH group results
(Corrects figures for previous period to reflect change in accounting period) Oct 28 (Reuters)-
CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
(in billions of yen unless specified)
6 months ended 6 months ended Year to
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2014
LATEST YEAR-AGO LATEST
RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Sales 128.44 108.10 Operating 62.98 48.76 Recurring 66.63 51.94 Net 42.11 32.18 EPS 694.42 yen 530.61 yen Ann Div 45.00 yen 60.00 yen -Q2 div 30.00 yen -Q4 div 45.00 yen 30.00 yen
* Corrects year-ago results to six months to Sep 20 from six months to Dec 20, to reflect change in accounting period. Please note that year-ago dividend figure is based on annualised dividend payout rate of 60.00 yen.
NOTE - Keyence Corp is a maker of detection devices and measuring control equipment. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb