Mediobanca CEO says no plan for merger with UniCredit
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - A merger between Italian investment bank Mediobanca and UniCredit is not in sight and neither bank has plans in this direction, Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel said on Monday.
"A merger is not in our projects, it's not in our plans nor in the plans of UniCredit," Nagel told a shareholder meeting, in response to a question by a shareholder. (Reporting by Gianluca Semeraro, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite