Russia's diamond miner Alrosa to raise $1.3 billion in IPO
MOSCOW Oct 28 (Reuters) - Russia's diamond miner Alrosa said on Monday it would price its 16-percent share sale via initial public offering at 35 roubles per share to raise a total of 41.3 billion roubles ($1.30 billion).
The price was at the lower end of a previously announced range of 35-38 roubles per share.
The book for the sale of the stake on the Moscow Exchange was closed on Oct. 25, after a two-week marketing process.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA