SINGAPORE PRESS -Nod for proposed listing of Frasers Centrepoint - Business Times
Fraser and Neave (F&N) has moved a step forward to shed its property arm and focus on its other core businesses with Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL) getting the go-ahead for its planned listing.
In a regulatory filing on Sunday, F&N said it was granted eligibility-to-list last Friday by the Singapore Exchange for the listing and quotation of FCL on the mainboard by way of an introduction.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rachel Armstrong; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'