THAILAND PRESS-Alternative exchange spooks Thai bourse - Bangkok Post
The entry into Thailand of the alternative trading network Liquidnet has prompted the Stock Exchange of Thailand to make rapid upgrades to its trading system and improve competitiveness to protect its market share.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea