THAILAND PRESS-Alternative exchange spooks Thai bourse - Bangkok Post
The entry into Thailand of the alternative trading network Liquidnet has prompted the Stock Exchange of Thailand to make rapid upgrades to its trading system and improve competitiveness to protect its market share.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans