ThyssenKrupp picks Rene Obermann for supervisory board
FRANKFURT Oct 28 (Reuters) - German steelmaker ThyssenKrupp said on Monday it picked Deutsche Telekom's Chief Executive Rene Obermann to be a member of its supervisory board.
Obermann, who will step down as Deutsche Telekom CEO at the end of the year, will replace ThyssenKrupp board member Beatrice Weder di Mauro, who will resign as of Oct. 31. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home