ThyssenKrupp picks Rene Obermann for supervisory board
FRANKFURT Oct 28 (Reuters) - German steelmaker ThyssenKrupp said on Monday it picked Deutsche Telekom's Chief Executive Rene Obermann to be a member of its supervisory board.
Obermann, who will step down as Deutsche Telekom CEO at the end of the year, will replace ThyssenKrupp board member Beatrice Weder di Mauro, who will resign as of Oct. 31. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ