Unicredit starts accelerated book building on 6.7 pct stake in Fondiaria-SAI
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian bank Unicredit said on Monday it has started an accelerated book building to sell its 6.7 percent stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI.
The insurer's shares closed at 1.80 euros on Monday, and its total market capitalisation was 2.39 billion euros. At Monday's close, the stake was worth about 110 million euros.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source