Unicredit starts accelerated book building on 6.7 pct stake in Fondiaria-SAI
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian bank Unicredit said on Monday it has started an accelerated book building to sell its 6.7 percent stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI.
The insurer's shares closed at 1.80 euros on Monday, and its total market capitalisation was 2.39 billion euros. At Monday's close, the stake was worth about 110 million euros.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- All eyes on Thai military as protest leader calls for meeting to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon