Unicredit starts accelerated book building on 6.7 pct stake in Fondiaria-SAI
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian bank Unicredit said on Monday it has started an accelerated book building to sell its 6.7 percent stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI.
The insurer's shares closed at 1.80 euros on Monday, and its total market capitalisation was 2.39 billion euros. At Monday's close, the stake was worth about 110 million euros.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site