Unicredit starts accelerated book building on 6.7 pct stake in Fondiaria-SAI
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian bank Unicredit said on Monday it has started an accelerated book building to sell its 6.7 percent stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI.
The insurer's shares closed at 1.80 euros on Monday, and its total market capitalisation was 2.39 billion euros. At Monday's close, the stake was worth about 110 million euros.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee