Unicredit raises 106.3 mln euros from Fondiaria SAI stake sale
MILAN Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian bank Unicredit said on Monday it had completed the sale of a 6.7 percent stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI to raise a gross 106.3 million euros ($146.54 million).
In a statement UniCredit said the sale of the stake, via an accelerated book build, had gone through at 1.735 euros per Fondiaria share. ($1 = 0.7254 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |