3D Systems profit jumps 31 pct on higher printer sales
Oct 29 (Reuters) - 3D Systems Corp reported a 31 percent jump in third-quarter profit as sales of its 3D printers rose 76 percent.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $17.7 million, or 17 cents per share, in the three months to Sept. 30, from $13.5 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 50 percent to $135.7 million.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone