Agco posts higher third-quarter profit
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Agco Corp reported higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, but left its full-year outlook unchanged, as weak sales of farm machinery in Europe continued to offset strong sales in North and South America.
The Duluth, Georgia-based maker of tractors, harvesters and other agricultural equipment, reported third-quarter net profit of $126.2 million, or $1.27 a share, up from $94.5 million, or 96 cents a share, last year.
Sales rose 7.9 percent to $2.5 billion.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ