Battery maker Blue Solutions prices IPO at top of range
PARIS Oct 29 (Reuters) - France's Bollore group set the price in the stock market listing of its electric car battery unit, Blue Solutions, at 14.50 euros per share, valuing the business at 418 million euros ($576 million).
In a statement on Tuesday ahead of Blue Solutions' market debut on Wednesday, Bollore said it had settled for the upper end of its indicative price range of 12-14.50 euros.
Its chief executive, French tycoon Vincent Bollore, had signalled last week that the share sale was fully booked.
Bollore is selling up to 11 percent of Blue Solutions - whose batteries power vehicles used by the Autolib car-sharing scheme in Paris and private cars and buses - to raise the company's profile and improve funding possibilities. ($1 = 0.7262 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel