BP beats forecasts, hikes dividend as big oil Q3 kicks off
LONDON Oct 29 (Reuters) - BP Plc kicked off the third quarter results season for the world's top five investor-owned oil companies with a forecast beating result and a dividend hike on Tuesday, delivering earnings for the quarter of $3.7 billion compared with a consensus forecast of $3.17 billion.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on