RPT-BP beats forecasts, hikes dividend as big oil Q3 kicks off
LONDON Oct 29 (Reuters) - BP Plc kicked off the third quarter results season for the world's top five investor-owned oil companies with a forecast beating result and a dividend hike on Tuesday, delivering earnings for the quarter of $3.7 billion compared with a consensus forecast of $3.17 billion.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official