RPT-BP beats forecasts, hikes dividend as big oil Q3 kicks off
LONDON Oct 29 (Reuters) - BP Plc kicked off the third quarter results season for the world's top five investor-owned oil companies with a forecast beating result and a dividend hike on Tuesday, delivering earnings for the quarter of $3.7 billion compared with a consensus forecast of $3.17 billion.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote