Brazil bank lending rises 0.8 percent in September
BRASILIA Oct 29 (Reuters) - Outstanding loans in Brazil's banking system rose 0.8 percent in September from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Tuesday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, remained unchanged from the previous month at 5.1 percent, the report said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone