BRIEF-Consolidated Infrastructure FY headline EPS up 19 pct
JOHANNESBURG Oct 29 (Reuters) - Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd : * FY headline EPS up 19% at 137,8 cents per share * Order book up 10% at R2,2 billion * No dividend has been recommended for the period
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets