Russia's Gazprom says concerned over Ukraine gas payments
MOSCOW Oct 29 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom said on Tuesday it was concerned about neighbouring Ukraine's ability to pay for gas after it failed to pay for deliveries.
Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said in a statement: "We are exceedingly worried about the current situation with Ukrainian payments for Russian gas supplies."
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions