Russia's Gazprom says concerned over Ukraine gas payments
MOSCOW Oct 29 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom said on Tuesday it was concerned about neighbouring Ukraine's ability to pay for gas after it failed to pay for deliveries.
Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said in a statement: "We are exceedingly worried about the current situation with Ukrainian payments for Russian gas supplies."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter