Russia's Gazprom says concerned over Ukraine gas payments
MOSCOW Oct 29 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom said on Tuesday it was concerned about neighbouring Ukraine's ability to pay for gas after it failed to pay for deliveries.
Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said in a statement: "We are exceedingly worried about the current situation with Ukrainian payments for Russian gas supplies."
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich