Ivory Coast brewer Solibra first half net profit up 8.45 pct
ABIDJAN Oct 29 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast brewer Solibra's net profit rose 8.45 percent to 8.97 billion CFA francs ($19 million) in the first six months of 2013 compared with the same period last year on increased sales volume, the company said on Tuesday.
Turnover for the period rose to 76.03 billion CFA francs from 66.23 billion in the same period the previous year, the company said in a statement on the website of the West Africa BRVM bourse.
($1 = 475.8310 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; writing by Bate Felix)
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports