Nigeria's Access Bank says 9-month profit falls 9 pct
LAGOS Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Access Bank said on Tuesday its nine month pretax profit fell 9 percent to 35.08 billion naira ($221 million), from 38.54 billion naira in the same period a year ago.
Gross earnings declined by 4 percent to 154.43 billion naira in the nine months to Sept. 30, compared with 160.39 billion naira the previous year, the top tier bank said. ($1 = 158.55 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Joe Brock)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image