Nigeria's Diamond Bank 9-month pretax profit up 10 pct
LAGOS Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Diamond Bank said on Tuesday its nine month pretax profit rose 10.21 percent to 25.58 billion naira ($161.34 million), compared with 23.21 billion naira in the same period last year.
Gross earnings rose to 106.95 billion naira in the nine months to Sept. 30, from 88.28 billion naira in the same period a year ago, it said. ($1 = 158.55 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Joe Brock)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message