Nigeria's Skye Bank 9-month pretax profit falls 12 pct
LAGOS Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Skye Bank said on Tuesday its nine month pretax profit fell 12 percent to 14.56 billion naira ($91.83 million), compared with 16.55 billion naira in the same period last year.
Gross earnings at the mid-tier bank in the nine-months to Sept. 30 rose to 102.04 billion naira from 94.13 billion naira a year earlier, the bank said. ($1 = 158.55 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Joe Brock)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion