Occidental 3rd-qtr profit rises 15 pct on U.S. output growth
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Occidental Petroleum Corp reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday as the fourth-largest U.S. oil company increased its oil and gas production in its home market.
Oxy's third-quarter net profit was $1.58 billion, or $1.96 per share, up from $1.38 billion, or $1.69 per share, a year earlier. Net sales rose 8 percent to $6.45 billion.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote