Petrobras rules out capital increase - securities filing
SAO PAULO Oct 29 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-run oil company Petrobras said a capital increase is "totally ruled out" as an option to finance its investment plan, according to a Tuesday securities filing.
Petrobras comment came in response to news reports about a possible capital increase.
Petrobras has a $237 billion five-year investment plan, the world's largest corporate spending program.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994