Saudi's Mobily says third-quarter net profit rose 11.7 percent
RIYADH Oct 29 (Reuters) - Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Saudi Arabia's No.2 telecom operator, beat forecasts with an 11.7 percent rise in third-quarter net profit on Tuesday.
Mobily, an affiliate of the United Arab Emirates' Etisalat , made a third-quarter net profit of 1.69 billion riyals, up from 1.51 billion riyals in the prior-year period.
Analysts polled by Reuters on average forecast Mobily would make a quarterly profit of 1.65 billion riyals. (Reporting by Angus McDowall; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'