Electronic Arts profit rises in second quarter, shares up
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O) reported higher profit for the second quarter on cost controls and digital sales, although revenues were down on the year ago quarter.
For the three months ended Sept 30, the company posted total revenue of $1.04 billion compared with $1.08 billion a year ago. It reported a net income of $105 million, or 33 cents per share, compared with $49 million, or 15 cents per share a year ago.
(Reporting by Malathi Nayak. Editing by Andre Grenon)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ