Top U.S. health official apologizes for Healthcare.gov problems
WASHINGTON Oct 29 (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. federal agency responsible for the troubled Obamacare website, Healthcare.gov, apologized to the public on Tuesday for problems that have made it difficult for people to enroll online for subsidized health insurance.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner